Publications of Dr, K L Naik
Publications of H.A.Sayeswara
- Ecological Perspective of Baya birds in the western Ghat. Modern Trends in Environmental Biology
- 2. Impact of Drought condition on the resting density of ploceus philippinus (L) in the mid western ghats of region of Karnataka. Biological Resources for Sustainable Development, Sona Publications, New Delhi – 2012. Page No. 339-346.
1. Naik. K.L and Dayananda G.Y., B.B. Hosetti Limnological studies on Gudavi Wetlands, Sorab, Shivamogga, Karnataka. Cited in 14 proceedings of International conference in Zoology -2006. 19th-22th Nov 2006. Bangalore.
2. Naik K.L: Dayananda and B.B. Hosetti 2008. A Study on the diversity and density of wetland birds in Cheelur Pond, Chellur Davanagere Dist. Cited in the proceeding of National conference of ISCAP on biotechnological Strategies for biodiversity Conservation” 13th – 15th March 2008. Applied Zoolozy, Kuvempu University.
3. Naik K.L. Dayanada and B.B. Hosetti “Breeding Biology of the Purple Heron Ardea Purpuea) at Gudavi Bird Sanctuary Sorab, Shivamogga.
4. Naik K.L. and Sayeswara H.A. 9-11 Dec 2011, International Conference on Climate Change, Forest resource and environment.
5. Naik. K. L. Dayananda G.Y. “National Conference on Recent Trends in Aquatic Ecology, Utility, Conservation of Sustainable management, (2nd and 34d Sept 2011) Dept of Zoolozy Govt First Grade College, Chickballapur.
Naik K.L. and Sayeswara H.A. 9-11 Dec 2011, International Conference on Climate Change, Forest resource and environment.
List of conferences/ symposia organized by the Department.
- Organizing Secretary for One day seminar On “Recent Advances In Microbiology”, held at Sahaydri Science College on 19th March 2010.
- Convenor, Science Day Celebration seminar and exhibition on “Biodiversity” conducted by Sahaydri Science College and Karnataka Science and Technology Academy on 25th Febraury 2010.
- Organising Secretary for Health Awareness Programme conducted by P.G. Dept. Of Microbiology, Sahaydri Science College on 8th, 10th and 11th March 2011.
- Organizing Secretary for State level symposium on “Contemporary Scenarios in Microbiology”, held at Sahaydri Science College on 27th Febraury 2012.